Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jagrfan

Pro Bionic glove

I've been using Louisville Pro Bionic gloves for the past few years and it's about time I retire them. Anybody know where I can pick up another pair of the Louisvilles or a pair of custom Bauer 5000 gloves?

You may like the Response+ gloves, they look like they evolved from the Bionics.

Thanks a lot guys. I'll check out hockey monkey and hockey giant. I'm also going to look into the HGT's or Response Plus', those customs looked real nice.

The insides of my pro bionics had coolmax lining and were very simlar to the responses, i never seemed to have any problems with them falling apart. I was going to look at Eagles, but i like gloves that are going to last a long time.

i've had my response gloves for about 5 months now and they show no signs of falling apart. i play three or four times a week. tps has some great gloves. if you can get the custom tps gloves, go for it. those things look awesome.

It was weird - It started at the cuff and before you knew it, it was ripping way into the glove. The have a lot of protection, but it reduces mobility. I had been using TPS gloves for 10 years...but for $130 and falling apart in a couple of months, I made the switch. Maybe I got a bad pair..... they have always been good to me.

Bauer and Louisville are the only gloves I've ever used. I've never had durability issues with either, especially Louisville. My pro bionics are about 3-4 years old now and I still love them. The only problem I have is the leather, which is tearing up a bit from all the abuse I put them through. The mobility is amazing w/ these gloves, I love the triangular cuff.

I think the original Response glove was a step back, the new ones are very nice. You might want to consider ordering a pair of custom nylon ones as they should hold up better.

If I were to get a pair of custom HGT's or Response +'s, which material would be most durable: leather or nylon? I switch back-and-forth between ice and roll on surfaces.

If I were to get a pair of custom HGT's or Response +'s, which material would be most durable: leather or nylon? I switch back-and-forth between ice and roll on surfaces.

I would highly recomend the nylon for more durabilty. I switch back and forth between the same surfaces and have a pair of TPS HGT's with half synthetic leather and half nylon. The nylon doesn't have a mark on it while the synthetic leather is showing some wear in places. And as an added bonus, it's also lighter.