Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crutesie

Age groups

hey

i have been asked to move in with a buddy from Oshawa, i currently live in scotland, i would be going to play in the OMHA (i think its that) and to play with Whitby Bantam AAA

could i tell me what age group i would be in next year?

would it be senior Bantam or 1st year Midget.

my DOB is (day/month/year) 20/9/91

help would be greatly appreciated

Is it just me or is the us & canada junior system confusing, in england it is just, north 1 & 2, south 1 & 2 for each age, simple

obviously a better system, and are you allowed to play up age groups out there? you can over here but im sure the step up in canada and us is alot greater

obviously a better system, and are you allowed to play up age groups out there? you can over here but im sure the step up in canada and us is alot greater

You can, but it is difficult because their are so many different ability groups at each age.

You'll be in Minor Midget..And if you can play AAA then you wil put yourself in great position to be drafted. Minor Midget is the most scoed age group at this point, and the OMHA is a great league.