Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vishi05

Disappointment in D1's

i dont get how some of yall are complaining about the quality of mission when you play almost everyday of the week. Every skate you try will wear out that quickly if you skate a lot.

Justin, my d2c's outsole is starting to show parts seperating from the toe cap. When/If it gets worse, i should contact the warranty department?

I've really never had any problems with mission(about 7+years), and this is the only thing. That and the horrible customer service i ran into at labeda for the Millenium Gripper Pro wheels that came on my d2c's replacement. Justin, is there any chance you know a number to contact labeda at? since they're website has been down a while.

i love my mission gear more than anything (well i love my gloves). But i've been noticing that the rollerblades that i've been purchasing haven't lasted as long as i would like, I mean I do skate on them every other day(either practice or game). But in the last 2 years i've had 3 pairs... The most recent pair have lasted the longest (2 seasons and a bit) The Mission Type M's. But now, the Chassis is starting to crack, and the chassis is starting to bend inwards (from blocking a puck or 2). So the rear wheel gets locked and the wheel dosn't move without a lot of push. I love them more than anything but i can't handle spending like 350-500 canadian on blades every year and a bit... The crack started out as less than a MM, and now its grown to be the size of an inch or so... I know that my blades aren't covered under warrenty. But I need a stronger Chassis or something that will last a little longer. The boot is still super stiff, and its the most confortable pair of skates i've ever had.

But I need a stronger Chassis or something that will last a little longer. The boot is still super stiff, and its the most confortable pair of skates i've ever had.

Why don't you just put another chassis on them? Put a Generator or a red star frame on them? If the skates are comfortable and in decent shape why not just spend the $50 on a chassis and have it put on?

cause in vancouver chassis at any hockey shop are like $180, and if i order anything online EG hockeygiant, shipping to canada is 48 american... if i can find a size that fits my blades on hockey giant i would pick it up... but usually chassis on there are kids sizes...