Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MaverickFBI

Mission He 10000 with New Wheels ?

Justin: Didn't wanna make a new topic for this.... On one of the threads around here on MSH ppl were talking about Biltrite equipment. And one of the guys mentioned a warehouse in Germany that was stocked with it, I contacted them regarding 14'inch Biltrite Works gloves (for my GF) and they kindly, but sadly, replied that they had emptied out.

So my question is, do you know where there might be a pair laying around, maybe a shop/distibutor or some remote corner of your warehouse?

Tried to convince her that my he750's or alot of other newer gloves would supercede the Biltrite's but she's pretty persitant. ;)

I can't think of any place....Inline warehouse up in San Jose, but I doubt it...Keep searching Ebay...

As for Dave's question regarding Magnessium that was used in some years back, the chassis are completely different. We use a Magnessium Alloy, and our process of making the chassis is much different.