Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dangle16

Worst skates you ever bought?

i hate my mission d2c's.  they're heavy and they are so flimsy.  i don't have any defects with them other than the rivets coming out of the back of one skate.  but my local shop fixed that for me.  but what really makes me mad is that they killed my feet for the first 2 weeks and after they were broken in, the boot was not stiff anymore.  i had some custom skates before and tried the missions because they were pretty cheap.  but now i know, you get what you pay for.

Actually, I remember my girlfriend paying a good bit for my D2c's at the time. It's just that during that time period, mission quality sucked the big one.

oh...well i must've got them on closeout then. my ice boots that were converted to roller feel better and they're over 10 years old. when i stopped playing hockey, mission was starting to come up. so when i came back i saw that they were very popular so i decided to give them a try.

My worst were a pair of Bauer 1000 Supreme's that were two sizes too big. I loved my correct size Bauer 1000's so I tried to get another pair just like them when the tower cracked. The size had rubbed off so I guessed wrong. After my second return (bought them on the internet), I gave up and just stuck with the wrong size. Big mistake. Eventually I bought my XXX's and I love those skates.