Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dangle16

Worst skates you ever bought?

The worst skates i ever bought were the Mission He550. After about three months of use, i had a huge hole in the inside of both skates and two eyelets were ripped out. I guess it was partially my fault for buying these skates instead of the 950s knowing that i would be using them a lot.

omg same problem

bought the 350's cause my budget was tight

wow

biggest poc ever

the outsole was a half inch peice of metal

lol

and tore out eyelets left and right

ill take some pics of them to compare wit my 7500 that are comin on thursday

YIPPEE

omg same problem

bought the 350's cause my budget was tight

wow

biggest poc ever

the outsole was a half inch peice of metal

lol

and tore out eyelets left and right

ill take some pics of them to compare wit my 7500 that are comin on thursday

YIPPEE

Yea , hopefully the 06 line will fix that problem

I don't know whether to stick with mission or to look for another skate. I've been using mission skates for about 5 years now and have never had this problem.

Life sucks lol

Mission D1C-sorry Justin. 4 pairs in 4 months, one complete sole seperation almost landed me with a SERIOUS knee injury

dangle if u want to wait till thurs/fri

ill post up a buncha high quality pics of my 7500s

it might help u out?

That sounds good!

Thanks A Lot

Mission D1C-sorry Justin. 4 pairs in 4 months, one complete sole seperation almost landed me with a SERIOUS knee injury

You had sole separation too? Sounds like Mission was having a problem with this. I had that too. Right by the heel. Not alot of use on them either, maybe 10 hours worth, if that.

I hate the eyelets on my D3s. Fortunately, other than that I really like the skates. I'm going to see how far into 2006 they'll last me. I'd love to get a pair of the 2006 Missions on sale or closeout or something.

The worst skates i ever bought were the Mission He550. After about three months of use, i had a huge hole in the inside of both skates and two eyelets were ripped out. I guess it was partially my fault for buying these skates instead of the 950s knowing that i would be using them a lot.

mission He550 for me too! I'd previously owned 2 pairs of missions, loved them both (RL and D3). The 550's simply didn't last. After 8 months of use i'd had 1 eyelet break (compared to others this isn't too bad lol) and lost all support in my ankle for 2 reasons. (1) The material at the top of the skate near the top 2 eyelets had ripped meaning the top 2 eyelets were useless regardless how tight i got them and (2) the sole had started breaking away from the rest on the boot on the right heel. It became dangerous to skate on them so had to revert to the RLs which are a great pair of skates (ive put some rink rats and abec 7s in).

I'm now waiting for the new mission range to come out over here in england which won't be for quite a long time. After the disaster with the 550s Missions im close to ditching Mission, i'll definitely be buying the 2006 range tho.

96: Yes sole seperation was a common problem with the d1c's. A teammate and I were the only ones around here who had them and we had to discard them due to that after only a few months use.

I didn't expect to see so many mission skates on this topic

Of the kids I play against I'd say 80% are currently in Missions and more than that have tried the skates.

Tour G series totally stunk. They NEVER felt good or broken in. As for Missions and bad luck, our luck with Missions has been awesome. Only problem ever is when we have the wrong size and heel moved; and that isn't really a Mission problem, ya know? In fact, we converted a few pairs of Missions(D1c's and Wicked Light's) to ice with Tblades and they were sweet.