Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

More Zwickers discoveries........

Got my skates done yesterday only to find some pro skates at Zwickers. There were Samsonov and Huml 703's, Moran, Jillson, and unnamed Vector Pros. The unnamed pair was left 9.5 and right 8.5. They also had Rolston Eastons and Gill and Murray CCM's. And just so you goalies don't feel left out there was a pair of Potvin CCM goalie skates. I'm pretty sure they were all brand spanking new.

I don't remember all the sizes but the Morans were 8 and the Rolstons were either 6.5 or 7. I think the Samsonovs were 6.5 too. The Jillsons were huge but I don't know the size.

I found a ton of pro return sticks at the Ristuccia Rink in Wilmington where the Bruins practice. If you live outside of Boston or near Wilimington check out the pro-shop because they have a wide selection, of some brand new and game used sticks.

They only had 2 Sami's left but a ton of other players. I actually was looking at his XX for awhile and never noticed that he has a huge hook for a curve, but a nice hook. You would have to see it for yourself. :D