Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eagles39

Chapelle Show Song

Does anyone know if the song that opens the show is a real song or something made for the show? If it is a real song what is it and if it is made for the show does anyone know where I can find a tab for it. Thanks.

i think its made for the show

have you seen the rick james one?

"im rick james bi*ch!

im one of the baddest mofo around, im one of the best looking and best singing mofo's of all time, hold my drink bi*ch!."

If you guys think all the ones you say are the best skits he dis, you obviously haven't seen the Black White Supremacist one. That is the funniest one ever.

This year I'd have to go with the Racial Draft, the Charlie Murphy True Hollywood Stories and the Wayne Brady skit.

I agree the very best ever was the Black White Supremicist. If anyone hasn't seen this one you must download it now. Do it, seriously

I was funny the first 10 times I watched it, after watching the DVD over and over it's not as funny anymore...