Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shagel

Crosby's pro curve?

the crosby curve is not a small curve it actually pretty big i got his sherwood yesterday in the mail and broke it my first day in practice

are u sure u didnt get the retail crosby? If so, it is nothing like the actual curve sid uses

I took crosby's sherwood stick in my hands and i couldn't believe my eyes, the blade has almost no curve like you guys said. What surprised me was the sandpaper grip he uses, mostly at the bottom of his shaft.

i know i heard it in one of his interviews that he has a straight curve cause that was what he starting out using and he hasn't changed it since.

i know they talked about why his blade is soo straight on the radio and they thought it was because he does so much on the backhand - he constantly makes back-handed saucer passes - it must be easier when you have a small curve or no curve

i know they talked about why his blade is soo straight on the radio and they thought it was because he does so much on the backhand - he constantly makes back-handed saucer passes - it must be easier when you have a small curve or no curve

It is.

there are pro return X-Comp one piece sticks at my LHS. there are a bunch of right handed ones stamped Crosby with a drury curve with less depth but a taller blade height. there were a lot of other patterns but i noticed the crosby sicne it was right handed and i believe he shoots left. weird to stamp his name on the sticks...it was definately different from the retail crosby that sherwood puts out.

I would love that curve, in RH. But i doubt I will so I'll have to do with the next best thing which will be what ever I find, when this blade snaps...

there are pro return X-Comp one piece sticks at my LHS. there are a bunch of right handed ones stamped Crosby with a drury curve with less depth but a taller blade height. there were a lot of other patterns but i noticed the crosby sicne it was right handed and i believe he shoots left. weird to stamp his name on the sticks...it was definately different from the retail crosby that sherwood puts out.

Thanks for the heads up. How much would these run? And what is the lie?

they were gonig for $130 CDN at the store, didnt really look at the lie. it was longer than retail with a plastic cap (no butt end) and 85 flex. real whippy