Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AxFirexInside

Lesson Learned

alright i know this is totally irrelavant and shit but i just wanted to share my story so some other kids might not make the same mistake and end up in alternative school alright well it all started with me on thursday giving one of my bestfriends $65 dollars to hook me up with some dank and so on friday morning he gave it to me..and during 8th period with only 15 minutes left in the day i see the resource officer enter the room..and im basically like shit its me he knows.. and he asks my teacher to see me and so basically im about to piss my pants and i have that dank in my left pocket(im wearing Polo cargo shorts) and so we walk down the hall and hes like lets have a chat with your friend and its AK(a good friend of mine whose house we crash at every friday and party..its kind of legendary in a way everyone knows about "AKs house") and so basically we go into an empty classroom and officer hampton is like i know what you guys do at AKs blah blah and shit and hes like some teachers overheard some students saying you have marijuana on you jordan..and i totally blew it off and was like thats a rumor blah blah they ar ejust trying to get me in trouble..i was sweating bullets by now because i had it in m pocket and didnt have any time to ditch it..so basically he ws like alright empty your pockets..and the only thing i had in my pockets was a wallet and the dank(weed for illiterates) and i acted like i had nothing in my pockets except for my wallet..so i pull this out and im like this is all i have so hes like ok come here let me pat you down..i literally almost passed out..i was fuckin scared as shit right now and about to piss my pants..so i walk over to him and he makes me like lift up my shirt and spread my arms and legs and shit and somehow when he pats me down and DOESNT feel the dank in my pocket..i was so happy i almost started laughing..so then he asks to search my locker and im like alright go ahead no problem..and he does it and doesnt find anything so then he just basically gives me a talk and is like this is life you can die blah blah..you got lucky i know you had it on you today and somehow you got rid of it/got lucky..tell your friend if he ever brings it back in this school its "over" and basically i just wanted to share this with you so youll never get it or bring it to school because you will probably not be as lucky as i was and get away with it..i seriously am the luckiest kid i get away with EVERYTHING and i dont take it for granted..i know this is pointless so dont bash me but i just felt like sharing the knowledge

i just wanted to share this with you so youll never get it or bring it to school because you will probably not be as lucky as i was and get away with it

I have better advice...Don't smoke pot. This way, you don't even have to worry about "getting caught with it." You will be much healthier for it, too.

Don't do drugs give hugs :lol: . And whos to say some cops not surfing here and decides to ask a mod for your ip number. Hey i got nothing against you doing it but don't announce it.

*Edit*: at first i thought you said your friend gave you some dink. :lol:

I think we should al do him a favor, and call the officer, and tell him what happeand.

Guest phillyfan

You got off real easy, very lucky. I know kids that were expelled for having Pot in school, my old school isn't the best school though. Kids are playing craps in the bathroom in one corner, and selling speed in the other. Take this lesson learned, and stop doing pot....

It would be nice if you spaced out your thoughts when you are telling a story, that way it doesn't look all garbled up. Congrats on your success, but for the love of god, don't deal drugs at school, that is just asking for problems.