Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Netminder32

Vortek 2006 gear

Be wary of Vortec. I've been told they take money for custom orders and you never see it again. Buyer beware. They make good equipment, just not reliable.

As far as Vortek goes, yeah they've got a bad reputation, but the company's been revamped from a production side with completely new production facilities and a new production manager (Glenn Miller). The "new" Vortek is shipping orders in a timely manner as you can see if you go onto some of the goalie message boards.

i agree with puddy and my friend had a custom order for vortek 2 years ago and i found Dave Agontone and helped my friend get his money back. That saved the company hard earned rep right now. I would love to get vortek gear in the near future.

Be wary of Vortec.  I've been told they take money for custom orders and you never see it again. Buyer beware. They make good equipment, just not reliable.

Hm. Just please be careful with saying things like that. Vortek had a lot of problems in the past, much like Litespeed is today but they have a whole new corporate management system and its very professional. I know first hand that people's orders which were due have been fulfilled if Vortek knew/knows about them.

I have demo'd the gear and its top notch, in fact I have a set on order. I cannot wait!

really? will he wear it in NHL or not? that'll be cool and will help vortek make more biz in the goaltending world.

I've never really been a fan of only 2 calf straps and 1 boot strap, but thats just my opinion. Otherwise they look good!

I've never really been a fan of only 2 calf straps and 1 boot strap, but thats just my opinion. Otherwise they look good!

I'm sure they would put in more straps if you wanted. It's a custom pad.

I've never really been a fan of only 2 calf straps and 1 boot strap, but thats just my opinion.  Otherwise they look good!

I'm sure they would put in more straps if you wanted. It's a custom pad.

yea you could do that if u wanted to. i'm sure it's not a extra charge at all

Did vortek have delivery issues in the past? Sure did but the company is radically different now then it was then. Not to mention that the current management made those owed gear whole.

As far as the strap questions, yes you could add a second boot strap although I'm not sure why you would want it. The calf setup is not modifiable tho.

::m