Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eagles39

Song Identification Help

I need help identifying the band and song name of this song. It was is a movie and I think the band that played it was the Goo Goo Dolls or Matchbox 20. The only line from the song that I remember is " And I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'll understand". Thats all I remember. Thanks to all that reply.

What movie was it from and from what scene? It sounds familiar but some info along those lines might help.

I need help identifying the band and song name of this song. It was is a movie and I think the band that played it was the Goo Goo Dolls or Matchbox 20. The only line from the song that I remember is " And I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'll understand". Thats all I remember. Thanks to all that reply.

Ohh, whatchin city of angels, ey? Have a thing for Meg Ryan or are ya gay?

Guest 2048

Says the guy who wants to go to FIT.

I need help identifying the band and song name of this song.  It was is a movie and I think the band that played it was the Goo Goo Dolls or Matchbox 20.  The only line from the song that I remember is "  And I don't want the world to see me, cause I don't think that they'll understand".  Thats all I remember.  Thanks to all that reply.

Actually Vapor I play guitar and that is a great acoustic song to play and sing. I am not even going to waste my time questioning your sexuality though.

Come on guys i'm sure there are tons of guys who take FIT thet are straight. :rolleyes: :lol:

Have a beautiful Girlfriend unlike most of you... so yeah.... that hurts?

Whatever guys, I know I started it, but lets just end it. This is going no where, probably because we aren't high class enough for him.

I actually got to see the Goo Goo Dolls play live 2-3 years ago, won a contest on the radio for a private show for just the winners of the contest (I think there were like 60 of us)....was pretty cool.

Shes doing pretty good thank you. Lets end this squabble vapor.

Sure, any photos of ur hot girl? Word around the board is that shes hot

Word around the board is your an ass jockey. I thought we could be civilized and end this argument but i guess you can't.

Word around the board is your an ass jockey. I thought we could be civilized and end this argument but i guess you can't.

I ended it, I just wanted to see your girlfriend, excuse me for being curious.

Best 'Tar I've seen in a while.