Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

logan

MIC MAC Hockey Sticks?

Just wondering if any of you guys (most likely the older ones) know if the original Mic Mac stick manufacturer is still around, or has the Mic Mac name been sold off as a trademark now? I was at the rink the other day and I saw some kid with what looked like a fairly new Mic Mac stick. Any info is appreciated!

I think the last time I read Mic Mac was around 1990 +/- and even then it was already "owned" by Cooper I think it was. Yes...I had I white Cooper stick for street hockey and it had the Mic Mac name on it. Don´t know what happend since but in theory the rights must have gone from Cooper to Bauer to Nike.

Last time I ordered custom wood blades from Legend (a year and a half ago), they had changed their name to Mic Mac. My first batch showed up with the Legend logo, and the second order showed up with the Mic Mac logo.

Interesting. The Legends site has been down for a while too.

Does anyone know where they are/were based out of?

They were in Canada somewhere, I believe Ontario but don’t hold me to that.

If the service I received from them was indicative of how they operated, I wouldn't be surprised if they are out of business now.