Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SouthPaw

NARCh

How many times have you played Narch?  

45 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I defenitely have the experience and still like to play competitive roller hockey but being down in central florida, the closest inline rink to me is palm beach which is an hour and a half away, sucks. Oh well.....I hope to put in a good team for State Wars this year.

I played in narch nationals in cincinnatti a couple years ago and also played in regionals when i was younger (lost the championship in overtime so decided we wouldn't be able to compete in nationals if we lost regionals.)

Over the years, I've played with a few teams from St. Louis/St. Charles that have been to NARCh in the Mens Gold and/or Silver. Most times my schedule didn't allow me to attend the Nationals but I'd love to go again. Nowdays I don't think I could compete in anything above Silver (and THAT may be pushing it !) But if anyone needs a 28 yr. old body for a team, give me at least a month's notice and I'm there.

I know tro used to play with the Blades a long time ago but I think that was more in the 99-01 era. In 03 I thought they were the Somerset Wolfpac...not sure...now they are Savage Wolves. And yes Both Kyle and Joey play goalie...both are realy good...I always feel inferior when I play with those guys...mainly because I am an awful hockey player.

The MLRH team was the Somerset Wolfpac in 2002/2003, but were forced to change their name due to Hartford's AHL team and it's proximity, to Cyberweld Wolves for summer 2003, and the 2003/2004 MLRH season. Then they became the Werewolves for XIHL in 2004/2005, and Savage Wolves for Narch winters in 2005.

I know they are trying to put a team together to compete in Narch again this year too..with an eye at competing in the Pro division eventually.

Hah Sass, did you play RHHOF when Fisher was playing or nah?

Me and him are playing Sundays in Inman as a favor for our old coach in 5v5.

Stio's a cool guy, coached me in PIHA, sucked the way he got the shaft up in Bridgewater.

No I didnt play with RHHOF w/fisher. Which Fisher? Rob or Jared? (they are unrelated) I started playing travel w/rhhof at NARCH. I played inhouse w/dimayuga and barbeau for 7 or 8 months prior to narch. Jo definately gave Stio the shaft, for no reason. He did everything he could to help that rink continue, but there was obviously no helping the way she tanked that place.

Robb, he's my boy.

And yeah, that place was run to the ground. She was too worried about showing everyone her black card than running a hockey rink.

Who the heck were some of those teams playing in mens gold? I've never even heard of them! Greasy Joes Bottomless BBQ? Str8 outta compton rhinos? huh?