Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WAMPS19

Tour H-10 Gloves

Does anyone have these and how would you rate them. I am in the market for some new gloves and have heard nothing but good things about Tour Gloves. I know they have the new G-7-3 gloves, but I don't want to spend $150 on gloves. How do the H-10's compare to the higher end models. Thanks.

i have two pair of tour gloves. the g-7 custom colors that i recieved from playing in the PIHA and another middle end pair. Both are extremely comfortable. i have head nothing but good things about the H 10's. my pro team wore them last season and said they were good.

I had to get H10's with my roller team this summer. They are a very nice and very protective glove. The only problem I had with them is that the thumb is extremely stiff. It also takes away from mobility because the attachment to the palm there is quite short.

Ive been using the H10 glovesfor a season and a half now and i love them. Theyre a kinda loosish glove but good protection. I'd definatly use them again!!

Pod