Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mgchockey

after goal taunts

big rivalry game for my high school team on thursday anyone know of a sweet taunt to do after a goal the ones i can think of are as follows

-after you score turn stickupside down and act blind

-make yawning motions

-hand up to ear in front of crowd

-finger in front of mask (shhhhh)

I scored once back in in-house. Puck came out to the blue line, I beat the goalie to it, deked him out and had an open net, went in and scored, and while skating back I shrugged my shoulders and then brushed em off haha, had all my team mates laughin

only thing i do is if were up and i get in a scuffle with the other team and they start calling me shirly cause of my hair i just point up to the scoreboard and skate away

Sorry, but if you do any of that stuff, you reserve the right to get checked through the boards the next chance they get.

The only taunt that I could ever support was Kovalchuk pointing to Sid after he scored a week ago. And that was even bush-league.

Theo i agree, If i saw anybody do a dramatic taunt like that, i'd take 2 minutes and make sure they wont do that again.

Sorry, but if you do any of that stuff, you reserve the right to get checked through the boards the next chance they get.

The only taunt that I could ever support was Kovalchuk pointing to Sid after he scored a week ago.  And that was even bush-league.

I agree with Theo on this one, except for the Crosby part, but that's his own personal vendetta ;) . If you would have pulled something like that on one of our goaltenders you'd likely be in the corner trying to cough your teeth back up.

big rivalry game for my high school team on thursday anyone know of a sweet taunt to do after a goal the ones i can think of are as follows

-after you score turn stickupside down and act blind

-make yawning motions

-hand up to ear in front of crowd

-finger in front of mask (shhhhh)

We were talking about this on my lunch today and I mentioned that one. I think its pretty funny but I would only do it in a practice or joke games or something. Another pretended your a paddling in a kayak.