Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

estovlo2

Si core blade

Guest phillyfan

Si-Core OPS isn't really different as opposed to a regular Synergy when it comes to Shot Accuracy and power, if anything, Si-Core improved my accuracy.

I can't really tell the difference between a regular synergy and a si-core. If anything I think the si-core gives me a little better shot.

Guest SiCkMoVes

The Si-Core creates a "wood-like" feel in the blade that optimizes one's feel for the puck. I wouldn't say that it enhances your shot that much because this is mostly based on the sticks flex. However the Stealth is more focused on shot accuracy because this blade has a "hotter" surface for added velocity and quick relsease.

The Si-Core creates a "wood-like" feel in the blade that optimizes one's feel for the puck. I wouldn't say that it enhances your shot that much because this is mostly based on the sticks flex. However the Stealth is more focused on shot accuracy because this blade has a "hotter" surface for added velocity and quick relsease.

Hhaah you sound like you work undercover for easton or something.

BTW what is hotter blade face? how does it work to help the shot?

Think about this for a second:

People complained about how pucks bounced off of the Synergy blade so they created the si-core to help you in catching passes. Now the Stealth has a hotter blade, meaning the puck will bounce off of it more. They are not designed for the same purpose or the same type of user.

Hhaah you sound like you work undercover for easton or something.

BTW what is hotter blade face? how does it work to help the shot?

Nope, just someone who reads their descriptions well.

Guest SiCkMoVes

Why do you have to blow up my spot man..Now everyone from TPS will be like lets make a response! LOL

...The Hotter blade surface just adds velocity to the stealth. Considering that the stealth also has longest taper with a lower-kickpoint this provides your shot to fly off the stealth's livelier blade surface.

The hotter blade is a result of removing some of the foam from inside the blade to make it lighter and better balanced. It's a side efffect, not an intended result. Though if you pump it up, it must be better. From what I hear it's a decent stick, Easton's marketing is just getting a little out of hand lately.

Why do you have to blow up my spot man..Now everyone from TPS will be like lets make a response! LOL

...The Hotter blade surface just adds velocity to the stealth. Considering that the stealth also has longest taper with a lower-kickpoint this provides your shot to fly off the stealth's livelier blade surface.

Quit while you're ahead.

Its all the same garbage, I shoot the same, and play the same, whether my stick is orange, silver, magenta or rainbow. All of the easton sticks are the same, just boosted by marketing BS.

I Beg your Pardon

You two share an IP address and an attitude, seems to be a logical assumption.

I Beg your Pardon

Don't play dumb.

The IPs don't lie.

Hahha nice work. I woulda sworn this guy was some guy that easton sent to see what kinda image they had on the consumers.

Easton is way too overrated, a lot of guys automaticly think that easton is the best cuz they sell expensive sticks.

whip i like your reasoning, not that every other company sells expensive sticks. <_<

Clearly Boston10 got worked by the good ole IP check.

Guest Boston10

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I know about the stranger and the IP Check

whip i like your reasoning, not that every other company sells expensive sticks. <_<

Clearly Boston10 got worked by the good ole IP check.

I needed something to say to get my 100 post, hahahh srry that was a bad post but seriously ask any kid taht doenst kno too much aobut equipment, they will automaticlly say easton is the best.

Nice move JR his postes were very pointless.