Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fedorov#91

Quebec League

Dunno if this has already been posted but this is a video of a Quebec Hockey league (i think) thing called 'Goon Fights'. Its about all the fights in that league. The one where the guy swings the stick is insane.Goon Fights

Nr55 with the blue jersey in the middle of the video is huge! You could see the other guy measuring him up and thinking sh*t.

But overall it seems like a really lame league, is the one where they fight all the time, say a clip on the TV a coulpe of months ago of a "fight" hockey league in Canada.

There was some African-american who lined up as a winger at a face-off and before the puck was thrown his gloves were off....

Can't remember the name off the league, but they said it was the worst fighting league by far, and they actually encourage it.

LAst time I was in PQ , that leauge was playing after we played. 3 Rivers was playing Laval Chiefs. There were some big guys but nobody was huge or looked like a goon. I was talking to one of the guys and he told me that it is nolonger a goon leauge, more ex pros than anything really.

Nice guys actually

Laval Chiefs...wasn't there a DVD released about them...I can't remember what is was called, but it certainly portrayed them and the league they played in as a ridiculous bunch of goons. They recruited some guys who couldn't even skate just so they could fight that game. Some of the guys lived in little dorms above the arena. It was pretty rough.

You've should of seen brashear playing in that league last yera for Quebec.

Personnaly I think that league is pretty sad.

I dont know much about that league but from what i saw there that is a joke, the guy swinging his stick at the other guy, if he did that in any league over here he would have got destroyed, you do not use your stick as a weapon. Once hockey turns from a fast pace fluent game to a 60 minute rule, you have to start to question weather these people should be on the ice or in the ring.