Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EricG.

Tour H-90 Helmet

looks like the old helmet with pinstrips to me. and the old helmet wasn't that great to begin with. played with a guy that had one and all he talked about was how the padding kept falling out since he bought it.

I just bought one of those lexur helmets from hockeygiant. Thank god I bought it for reffing so I dont have to use my game helmet because it has to be the most uncomfortable helmet ever made. The padding is shaped like those foam pads you put under your sheets for your bed. And its not soft.

I was thinking of picking one up for the hell of it, thanks for the warning. You might be able to get some of the helmet padding from THR/Goalie Heaven and make it better.

Im gonna wear it tonight for the first time and see how it goes. The only reason I did was because my game helmet has my visor on it. guess we'll see. I figure as long as it doesnt kill my head to have it on I'll just deal at $20 an hour lol.

That's the old Vic helmet shell. Obvious knockoff of the Bauer 3000/4000... In fact, I think Vic got sued over the design, but nothing came of it... Tour must have bought the molds from Vic when they went under.

Looks like those helmets from epuck. They are 5000s, but with some orange and red stickers on them

The foam in the new helmet looks a lot different to the old knobbly foam in the old helmets, so that shouldn't be a problem.

Both helmets are HECC and CSA approved, so they must offer enough protection for ice or inline.

Also, the old helmets were quite different to the Vic helmet. The Tour is a narrower helmet, and the foams are very different also. It would be hard to mix them up in person, or to confuse either with the Bauer 3000/4000 helmets.