Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest hunter4

hockey videos

Guest hunter4

does anyone know where i can find a site with good hocky videos/clips of dekes and funny stuff that u don;t have to pay for ? thanks in advance...

THere is a link in a prior post with brett hull shooting and dekeing. I have seen them before they are good, but Hull has such a different style from most it my take some time to learn.

does anyone know where i can find a site with good hocky videos/clips of dekes and funny stuff that u don;t have to pay for ? thanks in advance...

Theres funny audio and pictures along with the video sectionwww.hockey-humor.com

Guest Datsyuk*13

I have these 4 vids from like a year ago that came in labats lite or some thing and it is dekes the whole time. some of the moves are amazing!

Guest hunter4

i wouldn't mind seeing that hull video either, if you could find the link, thatd be great

I look for some vids/rips/DVDs along the lines Datsyuk mentioned... goals, dekes, saves, hits nonstop. The kind of vids you can watch in awe for an hour. Someone recommended a "Don Cherry collection", but is that what I am looking for?