Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2007 All-Star Game

My local paper had an article about that last week. Glad that the All Star Game is coming to Dallas. Too bad that I won't be able to afford tickets :D

yeah..but when the Redskins kicker nearly won the Capitals contest, I think that was the beginning of the end..

Yeah I think they should bring that back too. Thats not fair to the players like Sami Salo, who have canons of shots, but most likely wont make the all-star team cause they aren't super stars(just using him as an example)

yeah..but when the Redskins kicker nearly won the Capitals contest, I think that was the beginning of the end..

Haha that's right I forgot about that.

nhl video

games need to have the allstar games as a feature and also have the skills competitions

Most NHL games have the all star game. Skills competition would be cool to see. I believe that NHL 2k5 had the skills competition, but it would be nice to see it in the new games.