Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan_The_Man_16

Easton Air and Air SBX skates

None of my LHS's currently are stocking these, and I am thinking of doing the skate/stick promo because they all say they will be recieveing them for that. If anyone knows which is cheaper of the 2 it would help alot (if anyone in Canada knows what they are asking for them here it would be most helpful)

Thanks very much

Sorry, I got them mixed around and I was just thinking about it. THe SBX is more than the air. But there only like $20 more.

Yea im kickin myself for not gettin the SBX last year. theya re lighter... and way mroe comfortable!!! AWESOME skates. and they aren't overly expensive. and since there are a few better brands this year they shouldnt be taht much.

There usually around $340 American money, which would be around $400 Canadien I think. Hockeygiant has them on sale right now for pretty cheap, but theres only shitty sizes left.