Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whbd18

U of ND Hockey Camp

http://www.undhockeycamp.org

Has anyone here gone to it before? Me and a couple friends on planning on going.

We were planning to go to a camp in Canada but are staying in the states and this one seemed good.

If anyone has any other recommendations on 1-2 week Camps out west or in the central United States,that would be worth traveling too,I would like to hear about them.

I had a couple of friends who went to it, but it must have been 6 or 7 years ago. Regardless, they said it was the best camp they've ever been to.

Got a letter from them. I hear its a lot of fun. Also thinking about going to the Minnisota Hockey Camps one in Brainerd, MN. Talked to the guy that runs that one, I think he used to play for St Cloud. Cool guy that seemed like he knew his stuff.

I've attended the International Hockey School at Detroit Lakes MN the last couple of years. They have an adult hockey camp for a week that really helps improve both, the skills needed for hockey as well as the knowledge needed to be a better player. During the week that the adult camp is run, there are corresponding camps for bantams and peewees and quite a few of the adults bring their kids and both attend the camp. Tretiak has his goalie school there also and it's kind of neat to be able to walk next to and speak with a legend in such a relaxed setting. Here's their website

http://www.incamps.com/

probably depends on the age group. I was looking at Roger Neilson's college prep an djunior camp, it looks decent but I still need to look into it.

I've attended the International Hockey School at Detroit Lakes MN the last couple of years. They have an adult hockey camp for a week that really helps improve both, the skills needed for hockey as well as the knowledge needed to be a better player. During the week that the adult camp is run, there are corresponding camps for bantams and peewees and quite a few of the adults bring their kids and both attend the camp. Tretiak has his goalie school there also and it's kind of neat to be able to walk next to and speak with a legend in such a relaxed setting. Here's their website

http://www.incamps.com/

I've worked at IHS the past 3 summers. Were you a student or an adult camper?

Ha! I was an adult camper with you last year. Oliver had me demo-ing the drills. I might come up again this summer in the adult camp but play goalie for the ice sessions. I've been getting into this season and would like to get some consistant ice time. Hopefully I'll see you there! B)