Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

devilsrule711

'06 CCM Vector 10.0 Skates

Don't know if you guys know but the new CCM vector 10.0 skates are out. My friend got a pair and showed up at the varsity game with them. Apparently they are coming with the t-blades and let me tell you the whole thing is extremely light. BHut go for about $500 :( But man are they nice

T'blades is a turn off right away.

i know tons of people who have loved their t-blades.

including me. i lovve them and sware by them, but at the moment imm using graf 503's with regular blades.

including me. i lovve them and sware by them, but at the moment imm using graf 503's with regular blades.

I've use t'blades in the past... and thought i swore by them until i bought my Vapor XXX's with the LS2.. It makes t'blades feel like a bike compared to a corvette. Would never use them again.

I've use t'blades in the past... and thought i swore by them until i bought my Vapor XXX's with the LS2.. It makes t'blades feel like a bike compared to a corvette. Would never use them again.

whatever was on my v-12's i hated, so then i switched to a tblade on them

i like the ability to draw in ur number on the back of the skate, but other then that the kinda look like a vapor

your the first person to say that,most ppl think its pretty dumb because what if your number changes year to year