Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

captainnifty

Team Names

for some reason "the money shots" seem to be the best team name. i wonder what the jerseys would look like...

i did hear about a lacrosse team around the florida area who had all purple jerseys and they were called the monica lewinskys? sp?... had white stains all over the front. kinda sick that it was a mens team...but oh well...

The Bad Apples is one of my favorite team names. Played them a long time ago real hard team. Back then some guys on Team Breakaway also played on it. The coolest Jerseys I’ve seen are the different ones that the new company “ACE†had at a tournament booth.

If we ever go through another team name change, I am recommending:

1.21 Gigawatts

Right now we are the Cobras, and we have a large Cobra logo from G.I. Joe on the front of our jerseys. The name by itself is lame, but it's pretty cool once you see the logo.

We were really close to going with Sparkle Motion (from Donny Darko), but we're not good enough to back up that one. Kind of like that pink and teal team I mentioned from before.

Where does one go for custom emblems to put on a jersey?