Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whalers*

Hockey Night In Boston

hello, i just got a invitation to tryout for the camp in dieppe, im not sure if i want to go or not, has anybody been invited to try out before, did you like it? and did you make the team?

Not many of us our from around East Coast of Canada, and those who are, are older than Bantam age. So i dont think you'll have any help.

While it is still a decent tournament, it isn't the same as it was years back. It used to be one of the premier showcases for New England/Eastern US high school talent. However, those who run it have gotten greedy and have included more and more teams, watering it down a little. That said, if you attend and make a name for yourself, you can definitely get noticed by D1 and major junior programs.

I have some friends that went about 5-6 years ago but didn't make the team. Apparently it's a really high calibre of hockey but it's an amazing experience.

i was actually in prep school when i went, was going into grade 12. i went to williston. Now im playing in college. better exposure in other tournies forsure, too many politics for all star game which is when the scouts go.

okay thanks some of my friends have been invited i think im going to go to the tryout just for some experience, mabye play on the team if i make it..

thanks for all the help