Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
wdp540

Need advice on KORs

Hello

I am looking to buy a pair of Shift 1s to replace my aging Bauers. The problem is that there is no KOR dealer anywhere near San Francisco.

Should I order a pair online and go to my LHS to help heat it?

Any advice would be appreciated. Also, Bauer 9D = KOR __?

Cheers

Hello

I am looking to buy a pair of Shift 1s to replace my aging Bauers. The problem is that there is no KOR dealer anywhere near San Francisco.

Should I order a pair online and go to my LHS to help heat it?

Any advice would be appreciated. Also, Bauer 9D = KOR __?

Cheers

I am a 9.5 in a Vapor 30 Bauer and a 8 in a 8090. My Kor size witch I found out today when my grafs fell through is 9...I would say they are more true to shoe size.

I wear a 9.5 new balance shoe.

Edited by hurricane

The KOR fitting document they sent me says KOR skates are generally 1 size down from US Shoe size, .5 size up from Bauer and a size up from CCM. I've tried on Bauer Vapors and am a 8EE in those. I'm currently wearing 8.5 Kors...so if your Bauers are properly fitted then you'll likely take a 9.5 Kor as Chadd stated.

Edited by althoma1

The KOR fitting document they sent me says KOR skates are generally 1 size down from US Shoe size, .5 size up from Bauer and a size up from CCM. I've tried on Bauer Vapors and am a 8EE in those. I'm currently wearing 8.5 Kors...so if your Bauers are properly fitted then you'll likely take a 9.5 Kor as Chadd stated.

I would have to agree my Vapors as I said were 8.5 and the only reason I went down a 1/2 size with the 8090 is because of the large toe box. But my shoes are 9.5 and I touch the front so the shoe size could be debated.

I ordered my Kors from www.thehockeyshop.com

I called them up, and the guy was incredibly helpful. I gave him my size in CCM's and also I measured how long my foot was, and he went to check, and decided I needed an 11.5 (I was 10.5 in CCMs)

He shipped them to me overnight, and the price was pretty good, and I didn't feel bad like buying from hockeygiant or ebay would have done.

I can recommend them. Great customer service over the phone.

-stefan