Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dan_The_Man_16

Getting rd of a "really bad headache"

Chaser is what the ER uses for drug overdoses. It called Activated Charcoal and it binds up every thing but heavy metals (lead, iron, lithium), petrolium products(kerosene) and acids/bases. You must take it before you start drinking. Essentially it binds the alcohol so you can't absorb it. The good news is you won't have a hang over, the bad news is you won't get drunk either (if that is bad news).

The headache is from dehydration in combination with high alcohol/high carbohydrate "fuel" you been burning.

Best treatment for a hangover is Asprin, Caffine, and hydration(presonally I like Gatorade green for hydration).

Some people take aspirin right before they fall asleep so they won't wake up with a hangover. That's a little more than a bad idea.

The local thing to do is to stop at and get a cheesesteak before heading home. Those things work wonders for the next day.

i can go for a Jim's philly cheesesteak, went there a month ago when i was in Philly watching em play the devils. mighty good

I usually chuck a gatorade or powerade in the fridge before I leave the house to go get wrecked along with a bunch of oranges. For some reason, cold oranges in the morning tastes so good when you're hungover, especially if your throat is burned from your stomach acids from puking. The juicy sweet taste along with the liquid helps and then go eat a really greasy breakfast/lunch/whatevermealyoueatatthetimeyouwakeup. If you can, drink water while you are drinking and that'll help.