Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

alostsok

The Best Roller Hockey Pants Design

In honor of some old Hyper pants (Clicky), I'm wondering what some of the "all-time" favorite roller hockey pants are.

Personally, I've always like the "Straight Lines" look myself..

(Anyone still into the Hystyk / Block alternatives Looks?) :)

I have always loved the old Black Buscuit pants, especially clean solid white and solid black. Those Hypers are very comfortable and light, but I don't find them anywhere near as durable as my BB...those things are tanks. I don't care how hot they are; I love em.

I going to have to go with Mission's Injection pants from a couple years ago. Super comfy and baggy, slightly on the heavy side but not as heavy as the Type M pants. The Black Biscuits got me through several snowstorms at school though wearing them over my jeans, and make great snowboarding pants as well.

my girlfriend actually made me pants, and they are probably the lightest pants ever made, not the most durable, but the lightest pants ever...

I always loved the old Black Biscuit pants...the "slick" material seemed to last forever. My first pair of pants were solid black with a solid white stripe. Those bad boys lasted me for two years.

So why don't I see black biscuit pants sold anywhere anymore? Anyone know where I can pick a pair up?

I also remember seeing a kid in my league about 6 years ago wearing camo hockey pants. Tacky, but pretty cool. Anyone seen camo pants for sale?

I'm currently using Mission 10000's. Lightest best ventilated pant i've ever used. Also seem to be pretty durable after two months of use.

I'm using black bicuits. They are my indestructo pants. I've had em for about 6 years and they still have no major holes in em. These things would survive a nuke. Maybe they're made out of cockroaches.....

out of what?

i'm not sure what she made it out of... its this weird nylon stuff she found that this sew shop in vancouver...

its nice cause she put this dri-fit material where i usually sweat the most...

its nice cause she put this dri-fit material where i usually sweat the most...

I'm going to take "crotch" for $500, Alex. :P

I'm sorry, you didn't phrase your response in the form of a question. "What is the crotch" is the correct answer, select again please.