Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

MIA MB33 Glove

Product MIA MB 33

Background 6'3 195lbs

Fit- These gloves fit very similar to Eagles. They are loose but don't have the loose floppy feel of some gloves. There was no break in time. I sent them pics of my hand and they recomended a slight taper around my wrist because I had what they called playmakers hands? They fit just right in all areas 9/10

Protection- I was a little worried because the gloves ar so light that they would not have enough protection. I have taken some slashes and they held up great. I went for the v-80 foam because I only play in beer leagues but after getting some hits I feel that my hands are well protected the foam really abosrbs the impact well. 9/10

Weight- This is where I can say wow. When I shake my hand i can't feel the weight of the glove. They are the lightest glove I have ever tried. I am used to heavy protective gloves so it took some time to get used to these. 9.5/10

Durabillity- I have only had these 2 months so I can't relly comment on the but they are holding up great so far. This is my first time using carbon material and it seems to be fine. It does mark a bit easy. 7/10

Intangibles- I went with the Mb 33 which is a more traditional glove instead of the popular short cuff style these days. They still offer great flexiability in a protective traditional style glove. I went with the micro nash palm which is so soft and offers a great feel. It does not get hard and crusty at all and is holding up very well so far. 9.5/10

Overall- This is my first time using high end gloves. I was a bit nervous about spending this much money on gloves but I can honetly say they are worth it. I ordered these and they answered a ton of questions as I was also nervous about buying online and they did a great job of giving me a glove I love. I will definately think about getting these gloves again. These gloves give me the proformance and protection.

Overall rating 9.5/10