Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LarrieNation9

Best feel?

I am really liking the feel of my Vapor XX. Another stick with a nice feel are the reg. responses.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Bauer's XV blades will be like. I really like the feel of the Wavebridge blade on my TFG so I'm expecting more good things from Bauer. The original Response was also very good for feel for the short while mine was in any usable condition.

I liked the feel of the xn10 after I beat it up a bit. when I first got it, it had this really pingy sort of feeling to it. I also liked the feel of my fused 1100, although i broke that after about a week and a half. very disapointing to me.

I've tried the Response, M1 Grip, Sicore, and composite Synthesis blade; To me, none of these feel as good as a tapered shaft (Biomorphic Flyweight) with a wood blade (shaved Sherwood 950's). I never really noticed a difference in my shot with any of the OPS's either.

Of course wood will feel better. I went back to my XN10 after using a wood blade in a tapered shaft, and the XN10 didn't feel as good as it used to. But the balance and kick is much better.

best feeling stick was the original red and silver Bauer tri-flex. Just kidding, i actually used that stick for 3 shifts before putting back in my stick bag, got home after the game and immediately put it on ebay. i agree with most , the XN10 is the best feeling OPS by far.