Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LarrieNation9

Best feel?

I have tried many different OPS and none had the feel that i would like to have in a stick. Are some people just not meant for OPS? I use an inno 1100 with innovative graphite blades and the easton t-flex blade. By the way the OPS i have tried are the responce, Tri-flex gold, synergy,si-core, and apollo

Yes I want to try a tru 1 but i don't have the extra cash to get one and not like it at the moment. Plus there isn't much around here for hockey everything comes online and i have heard some stories of bad sticks coming in rough condition. Maybe I hear too many scary stories :unsure:

For me the True1 had the best feel aswell. Next would be the XX.

For some reason I actually like feel of most OPS, even the comp synthesis blade. I've only used a wood blade once in the past 3 years so I guess I've just gotten used to the composite feel.

The Innos have great fell, but I have other issues withthem. I really liked the feel of my Response, I think the XN10 has similar feel but much improved durability. I also really liked the feel of the Hespeler Patriot.

I found my 1100 fused and Xn10's to have great feel. Maybe a tapered shaft with a wood blade may be a good fit for you, but i'm a bit surprised your having difficulties considering your using graphite blades on your shafts.

Nothing will ever really beat the wood feel, it's just unmatched. Next to that I really like the feel of Inno blades, I tried a Busch stick a while ago and it was decent too, but I still think if their blade was somewhat thicker it would feel better, the super thin blade just feels weird.

Definetly the true 1 from my experiences... 1800 faceoff is also another good place to order true1's from thats where I got mine, no problems.

Guest phillyfan
yea maybe but where is a good place to order from?

Try Great Skate, I believe they are in New York.

yea maybe but where is a good place to order from?

Try Great Skate, I believe they are in New York.

Read the thread...