Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Svatos37

Hockey Magazines

I am looking to subscribe to a good hockey news magazine. Which is best, best for price? know about any free ones? Thank you for anyhelp.

and where can i subscribe.

The Hockey News for sure, I've had a subsription to it for five years, the stories are great, and it has info and stats from most of the North American leagues.

Kerry Goulet of IceHockey World called me today and said he's going to create an online version of the magazine, because lately he's been receiving requests worldwide. (The latest was from Australia and it would cost $20 for shipping -- and the guy still paid! :o .)

He said it will take them a couple of weeks to create the portal, but the first two issues will basically be trial issues. After that, people can choose to subscribe to either the online or print version. The good news is this will give everyone an opportunity to see why others of us have said there's nothing else like it.

I'll post information in the thread that I mentioned above once that portion of the website is operational.