Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Mario123

Lightspeed 2 vs. Tuuk Custom+

I have Custom+ on my 8090's i did it because i was sick of snapping blades and i was always paranoid if i blocked a shot

I think it was worth the money for me as it only cost me $37 incl. Fitting+Shipping

I have Custom+ on my 8090's i did it because i was sick of snapping blades and i was always paranoid if i blocked a shot

I think it was worth the money for me as it only cost me $37 incl. Fitting+Shipping

ive blocked many shots with my 8090s that have LS2 on them. they are very nice, and a LOT better than easton razr blade 2s(those were on my last skates). they C+ and ls2 are both pretty nice, but i would say its just PP.

100th post!

yah i broke two sets of blades on my Razr Blades, and i craked a holder, and i switched to LS2's and wow i fell like i glide better and i have a better stride but thats from my opinion

i noticed that going from C+ to LS is a big difference. It took me a while to get used to LS and I hated it but now I love it. To me I would say LS gives a better stride but on C+ i'm more stable

yapper, thats true but i get my skates contoured to an F-11 all the time so i dont notice and big difference but i do in my stride