Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
JR Boucicaut

RBK 7k Shinpads

Protection

These are as close to a perfect shin pad I could ask for. Great pading and protection. Taken more than a few slappers off of them with nothing to feel only hear the sound of the puck deflecting off. The calf wrap is awesome and can take even the meanest slash by a stick or a shot and not hurt. 10/10

Fit/Comfort

Not bulky like the 8K but wide/deep enough to fit someone with thicker calves/shins. I found that after about 6-7 skates with these they mold to your shins and fit like a custom skate.

No break in needed, they fit nicely over my skate with great Range Of Motion. Extreme comfort other than the straps that are removable (thank god). 9.5/10

Quality/Durability

Every game I take these off and look for wear and damage. None to be spoken of yet. I have played 2 seasons in these now and cant say enough about the quality of them and now understand why so many pros where Jofa/RBK. 10/10

Conclusion

These pads are good for any level of hockey and player position. I would pay $100.00 for these over the 8k/9k because of the fit alone. They look nice, protect great and feel AWESOME!! I have no idea why the stopped making these but if you can find them on line buy them and consider yourself lucky to make a great long term investment 10/10

Edited by A2rhino