Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Badger

NCAA CHAMPS

NOT TO PUT TO FINE A POINT ON IT BUT........ YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSWE WONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Sorry, I know that was obnoxious but I couldn't help it.

Like I said in another post of mine I knew it was Wisconsin's year once Elliott came back from his injury.

He should have easily won the Hobey Baker this year too, But Carle was also very deserving of it.

Tom Gibert with the game winning power play goal. came right up the high slot and shot. amazing play.

with 1 second left in the game BC hit the post. my heart almost stopped(im wiscnsin fan)

im so glad we won and swept college hockey altogether!

Good game BC had a lotta chances... didn't they hit the post at least once with less than 20 seconds to go? It might have been a different story. Anyways I'm impartial but I enjoyed watching some good hockey.

BC had lots of chances? I disagree. They were outskated, outhit, and outclassed from start to finish. Their only goal was quite possibly the ugliest I've ever seen, bouncing off of a BC stick, facemask and the glass before that t-ball backhanded hack that couldn't have chipped into a better spot. Very impressive chip. I'm sure he was going for just that top corner. Sarcasm aside, BC was good too, but Wisconsin was far superior.

I know for a fact BC hit the post at least once in the last 20-30 seconds. That's all I was talking about.

Like Cheesehead said above with about 1-2 seconds left, they hit the post. Earlier, Collins shot one just wide of the net. We didn't realize how close the last shot was until they showed it overhead. The crowd let out a collective oooooh when watching the replay. It was a good game but it sure seemed like BC, as a team, sure seemed to like to check low. One Whiskey player left the game (not sure if he returned) with a knee injury and on the play Earl scored on, he too looked like he got hit on the knee during the rush up ice.

One Whiskey player left the game (not sure if he returned) with a knee injury and on the play Earl scored on, he too looked like he got hit on the knee during the rush up ice.

Earl was apperantly a little hurt on the play, he was going to go off, but saw the oppurtunity to jump into the play and took advantage. I'm hoping he turns pro in time to get some games in with the Marlies.

Yeah, BC hit the post with under two seconds to go, but Skille hit the cross bar just before or after (I think after, but I can't remember) UW went up 2-1. So if posts were counted, UW still comes out on top.

Clearly I'm biased but I think that although the score was only 2-1 BC could easily have lost 4 or 5 to 1. It seemed to me that the Badgers were quite a bit faster, beating BC to almost every puck. It also seemed that the Badgers passing was sharper whereas BC seemed to be playing more dump and chase. Speed however seemed to be the decisive factor.