Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

number_22

Best Wheels ?

what surface? Different wheels are better than others on some surfaces.

I would either go with Factory's or Rink Rats. Im currently using a mix of both

phantoms are a lower end wheel. from what ive heard i would go with either hot shots or dynsatys. I currently use a mix of millemiums, dynasty, and trinity and the grip is incredible. if your a bigger guy, dont go with the xsoft wheels. ive chunked almost a whole set of milleniums because they were too soft and im only 115 lbs.

phantoms are a lower end wheel. from what ive heard i would go with either hot shots or dynsatys. I currently use a mix of millemiums, dynasty, and trinity and the grip is incredible. if your a bigger guy, dont go with the xsoft wheels. ive chunked almost a whole set of milleniums because they were too soft and im only 115 lbs.

I'm 140 and i've played 4 games and these and im going to have to flip the wheelscause they are wearin out so much

I'm 140 and i've played 4 games and these and im going to have to flip  the wheelscause they are wearin out so much

Then when your looking for new wheels, look for something with a higher durometer. Between 74-76a would be good.

i use the dynasty wheels and i love them more grip them anything i have used before, never have to worry about slippin when making tight turns or stopin and i got the extra soft ones and none of my wheels have chunked out yet

So far for Sport Court, Rink Rats are the best we have tried...haven't tried Factory yet, but Rink Rat's have outlasted the best of the other wheels(Dynasties, Milleniums, Trinities) we have used by a factor of three, while having by far the best grip overall, and maintaining this grip throughout 4+ months of hard usage..

what are the best wheels for painted concrete...

i like my soft gripper milleniums but they're starting to go.