Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ti-girl

Dilemma

Unemployed in Calgary? I thought that wasn't possible. Remember... if you can spell framer you are one. Do they hire women to frame?

<_<

Hey Ti-Girl

He wont drop 6 bills for his hunny???

DUMP THE CHEAPSKATE bad pun eh?

I dont think the hockey gods will make you explode spontaniously for an online score

Just make sure you dont fall for his "Lets go Dutch tonight" crap anymore B)

<_<

Hey Ti-Girl

He wont drop 6 bills for his hunny???

DUMP THE CHEAPSKATE bad pun eh?

I dont think the hockey gods will make you explode spontaniously for an online score

Just make sure you dont fall for his "Lets go Dutch tonight" crap anymore B)

Hahaha well he bought me my last pair of skates, although he was at fault. He took a slapshot and it broke my skate.

:(

But I STILL WANT NEW ONES......

:blink: Ya let him take a slapshot at ya and hes still your BF??

You Canucks are a funny lot.................................

If I did that to the Mrs....... after she was done laughing (you can balance your checkbook by the time my slapshot gets there!)......................She woulda frying panned me in my sleep!!!

He hit you with a slap shot. Dump em.

:blink:

Haha, yes well, I also made sure that I did a nice slash across the hands before that. So I may have derseved it.

If I did that to the Mrs....... after she was done laughing (you can balance your checkbook by the time my slapshot gets there!)......................She woulda frying panned me in my sleep!!!

His slapshot is pretty hard, he played Dub and NCAA hockey (he's still playing...but I won't tell you where ;) )

I grew up with three brothers. I'm used to it.

His slapshot is pretty hard, he played Dub and NCAA hockey (he's still playing...but I won't tell you where ;) )

I grew up with three brothers. I'm used to it.

ummm, not to be rude, but how did he play in the dub, then NCAA?

framers in calgary eh? how is the pay?

If you have no clue what you're doing, you'll probably start off at 12$ an hour. At least that is what it was last summer. The pay goes up exponentially with experience. And there are a lotta hours to be worked.