Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

captainnifty

Mission L7 conversion

Hey folks,

I was surfing the online shops and found this deal here.

Is this boot a good boot to convert to roller?

Is it a good boot?

I"m in the He950's right now and was thinking of builing myself a nice pair of customs...

Captain, once I saw that price point on the L7's I thought the same thing, LOL

Well shoot, better jump on it before they realize other sites selling their YOUTH sizes for that price.

Almost feel bad for jumping on it, like when they were clearing out Carbster helmets for 15 bucks.

Justin could give you a more accurate answer, but from my experience, sometime between 99 and 2005, they went from going parallel with shoe sizes to running a size and a half bigger.I had a pair of proto VI's and they matched my shoe size. As a metter of fact, the superfeet insole was marked 8d, but the internal boot parts were marked 9d.

I wear a 9 shoe and and 8EE mission right now and it's still a little big on me.

shoe size=mission skate size

thats the dumbest thing ever, i wear a 10.5 adidas, 10 new balace, who wins.

Aldo dress shoe 9.5, doc martin 10.

theyre skates not shoes, i want to know how they fit with skates

I don't think it's dumb. Rather, I don't think his statement is dumb, just out of date. I 've known a lot of people who work at LHS's who say that the Missions they carry match US shoe sizes, and it's true for the older models they carry.

To this day sizing charts at online outlets say that Mission skates run the same as US shoe sizes, including Hockeygiant, Hockeymonkey, and inline warehouse.

this is true but what is shoe size? I wear a diffrent shoe size in every brand, Asics are 8's vans are 7.5's reeboks, are 7's addidas are 7's DVS's are 8.5's so who do I go with for my shoe size? I would go try on some 05 missions and find out what size fits you.

shoe size=mission skate size

As has been posted numerous times, that is not correct. Do not continue posting information that is known to be bogus, especially after you have been corrected several times.