Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BamBam36

ccm v130 ops

Well my Local shop does not carry the ccm vector 130. they only have the v120.

And they are not helpful at all. What i really want to know is how much does the ccm v130 weigh? the 120 is is pretty beasty,s o i was hoping the 130 would be much lighter. Also if you used this stick let me know how you liked it.

umm the v130 is a little heavier than the vapor xxxlite

i love the feel and have been using one for 3 months now

with no breakage i definatly recomend the stick, I use a light flex with a Rechi curve

with no breakage i definatly recomend the stick, I use a light flex with a Rechi curve

The V130 is 395 grams - not sure what the XX-Lite weighs, but was thinking it's doubtful that it is significantly lighter (in fact, has anyone broken the 390gram barrier?)

The V130 is 395 grams - not sure what the XX-Lite weighs, but was thinking it's doubtful that it is significantly lighter (in fact, has anyone broken the 390gram barrier?)

the Stealth also is 395 grams. nobody has broken the 390 barrier with a Senior Stick.

The XXX Lite is more around 420 grams, but everybody says it is a lot better balanced so it feels lighter than a stealth.

what is the regular flex of ccm on the easton scale? 100?

I would say that a CCM regular flex is about a 90-95 Easton flex.

But the 130 is worth its money?

I've seen several sites that have the V130 for $89-$99 for the sr. stick. For that price its a very good deal.