Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Calgary MSHers

That's for sure not the coolest tee shirt ever. I have this one that's super tight, it has the logo of my IM soccer team on it, which is a certain sexual hand position, and says “Shockers†underneath it. I’ll take pics when I’m sober.

Guest 2048

Nieminen's great:

Nieminen was asked when the Hangin' with Niemo shirt would be on the market.

"I don't know," he answered without flinching.

"You could get Finding Nemo shirts from the Disney Store but they'd probably be too small for me."

Hangin with nimo...end up with 3 less teeth and wondering what the hell he was talking about.

Yeah but this one has originality going for it.

Very true, but only hky ppl would understand that shirt. However, any young one would get the point of the Shockers shirt, no matter if your sober or high as fcuk.

that shirt is pimped. i'd probly get my ass kicked by some drunk fan though if i wore it around edmonton or to an oiler's game. that's wicked that in the article they mention Gusto's Burgers here in St. Albert. they probly make the best burgers i've ever had.