Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

What stick is Gagne using today?

I was watching the game between the Flyers and Buffalo, and noticed Gagne is using a new Bauer stick. It sorta looks like the Endure, but rather than being red and grey, it is a blue like the Easton One, and grey. Any one have any info on this stick? No pictures yet, but this is what I have seen.

BTW, this game is being horribly called.

ya i was wondering the same thing...its definitely new because its got the nike swoosh on it. It might be a custom vapour XX?

Don't get me wrong, but why would he get blue sticks playing for Philly? Makes no sense, but dont count it out.

i was just surfing epuck and i saw this new 2006 vapour v2 ops. I think it might be the stick gagne is using except the v2 i saw on epuck is black and fades to lime green. It could be custom paint or a different version(grip or non-grip).

i was just surfing epuck and i saw this new 2006 vapour v2 ops. I think it might be the stick gagne is using except the v2 i saw on epuck is black and fades to lime green. It could be custom paint or a different version(grip or non-grip).

but why would a pro be using a price point OPS?

I agree with Megaman, I'm pretty sure I saw one90 on the side and it looks to be the same blue as the triangle on the one90 skate.

I was just about to make this thread! It's a one90. I saw it on the side, blue silver and black. Deffinatly said one90 on the side.

So it's a OPS? Is it listed in the 06 catalogue?

Can't say that I have.

I think it makes perfect sense...go with what's hot.

yep, most likely a fall/winter release.