Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Muck

New Black Tuuk Custom+ holders with steel

Guest Muck

Does anyone have a good idea of where to find them? Don't really want to paint white ones, I think it looks shabby. Interested in black from the factory. Looked at EBay, didn't find anything. I was told they don't make them anymore, so my LHS guy said it'd be difficult (impossible as he put it, but I'm still going to try). :)

Yep, they don't make them anymore. It';s gonna be hard...I believe Chadd said that he knew of a distributor who still had them. Perhaps he can help.

Guest Muck

Sorry, bud. I think I found the black ones at an online place in Toronto. I did find out that Bauer stopped the production because the black holders are weaker. Just in case, what is your hookup, Chadd?

I did find out that Bauer stopped the production because the black holders are weaker.

I can attest to that. I went through two sets in less than 4 months.

Guest Muck
I did find out that Bauer stopped the production because the black holders are weaker.

I can attest to that. I went through two sets in less than 4 months.

Ooooh. <_< Not good. Maybe I'll stick with white. I'm a big guy to boot. :unsure:

JR, what size are those clear tuuks? How much? Me likey!! :D

Sorry Ali, i've got dibbs for my new grafs if they fit :)