Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 2048

Surviving Nugent

Guest 2048

I know someone else here has seen it. This show is pure freaking genius. How can you hate seeing idiots throw horse dung at each other? It's beautiful.

Is this the original or is there a second one now? The one chick Tila or something like that has been naked on so many websites it isn't funny. At least that's what I hear.

Guest 2048

I just watched Surviving Nugent 2. It's so great, a guy played chicken with a car...and lost. I wish I could have seen the one where he was in a helicopter shooting nets at the contestants.

This is on VH1 right? Didn't the Nooge mess himself up shooting these? I wonder if that'll make it or has made it.

Guest 2048

It already has made it. He was sawing down a tree and caught his knee on the chain saw or the tree hit his knee. Either way, he went to the hopsital and his knee was in a brace and cast the next day. The best part was that he went deer hunting later in the episode.