Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Dudley fired

Those thick chunky clusters of faux hair evenly spread about his forehead probably didn't have anything to do with why he was fired but he really does look ridiculous. Why don't people like that just shave their heads?

We tried to figure that out when he was the GM here in Tampa. Whoever convinced him that those plugs look good needs to be shot! :rolleyes:

We tried to figure that out when he was the GM here in Tampa. Whoever convinced him that those plugs look good needs to be shot! :rolleyes:

Shot? Some guy was able to convince him to wear those things!! ? They should be given a medal! I bet they can sell sand to the Arabs.

This is also the guy that thought trading Lecavalier was a good idea though, so you can see how his thought process is skewed.

We tried to figure that out when he was the GM here in Tampa. Whoever convinced him that those plugs look good needs to be shot! :blink:

Shot? Some guy was able to convince him to wear those things!! ? They should be given a medal! I bet they can sell sand to the Arabs.

AH HA HA HA HA HA HA thats great, you crack me up

Front page of the Ottawa Sun says that Jacques Martin is going to be hired tomorrow as the new coach, with Keenan as the new GM. There is a press conference scheduled, seems like a done deal.

That's what TSN has been saying. Keenan should know the talent level of the players better than anyone, he just has to be more patient with his trades than he has in the past. Dudley has been in the owners doghouse for letting a goalie go in the waiver draft.