Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lee92

inno 260

i just had a 03' 100 synergy grip and broke it and was looking into an inno stick, but am uncertain between 260 or 300. i know they say the 260 is about 90 for easton, but i'm wondering if its noticeably whippier. ive flexed some 85 synergys but they didnt seem all that whippier than a 100, like a tps whip is. im just curious to know if the 260s noticeably whippier than an easton 100 or if i should just get the 300

I've used easton 100, 85 and inno 260. The 260 is not really whippy compared to a 100 but you can notice a difference. It is just about the same as an easton 85.

just for the info the comparison was made with a 100 and 85 flex synergy with 260 flex 1100 ops.

Getting a 300 would be even worse for you since it's more flexier than the 260. If you want an eason 100 equivalent then a 220 would probably be more closer to your preferences.

i just had a 03' 100 synergy grip and broke it and was looking into an inno stick, but am uncertain between 260 or 300. i know they say the 260 is about 90 for easton, but i'm wondering if its noticeably whippier. ive flexed some 85 synergys but they didnt seem all that whippier than a 100, like a tps whip is. im just curious to know if the 260s noticeably whippier than an easton 100 or if i should just get the 300

There will always be some 85s that are stiffer than others, some 100's that are more flexy than others and the Inno 260s could be anywhere from 250-270. The 300 should be more flexy than the 85 and the 260 should be fairly close to the 100. I believe that 240s are considered "equal" to 100 flex, though they aren't available via normal retail.

hespeler pro kick mids were 240s. they were inno made at least. pretty decent shaft that you can find for about $40 these days.

Anytime I use Easton I use a 100 flex. I tried out a 260 Inno 1100 for a while and although I love the shaft the 260 has a little more flex than I like.

Ryan

is it possible to call up innovative an order a stick directly through the company, or do you have to find some on the net? and if you can, would it be any cheaper then buying it from some online store, the same, or more exspensive?

I have an Inno. 260 and 300 Novius tapered shaft. I use an 85 flex Easton and the 260 is just slightly stiffer, but with a different balance than a Synthesis with the same blade (Easton Synthesis Modano Hybrid). I injured my wrist and wanted a whippier shaft so I bought a 300. Worked alright while I was injured, but now that I am at full strength again I dislike the 300. The 300 is way too flexible, more like a 75 Easton flex. What ever shaft or stick you end up with you will be unhappy with a 300 Inno. if you're looking for a 100 Easton flex.