Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buzz_LightBeer

Pro Patterns

If no one else provides the Zubov pattern, I'll take some pictures of one of my Zubov SLs and put them up tomorrow sometime.

EDIT: Adding pictures. One of the curve, one of the blade profile.

zubovcurve.jpg

zubovblade.jpg

I had a Zubov Stealth and it was my favorite stick. I have 2 zubov CNT's on the way that should be here tomorrow or Tuesday. The stealth was about a 90-95 flex. Lie was a 5 if I remember correctly. Nice curve, slightly open. I will take pictures as soon as they arrive. Of course, I had mine 2 years back so my memory may be completely off.

I'd say it's below a 5.

I was coming from a Modano clone and have nearly uniform wear with the stick being around an inch longer than my old one.

Is the Zubov a slightly sub-5 lie?

I think you´re right. I had one of his Stealths and the lie felt a little lower than an Inno McCarty (which is the only lie 5 I had used so far)

Just a heads up that nearly all the Stars excess Easton pro stocks will be going through the shop where I bought mine. They're the ones selling them on eBay as well.

Right now there's about six or seven Boucher SL Grips in the shop, and the owner said he expects some more Zubovs, Bouchers, Guerins, and Daleys (he uses Modano's pro pattern) sometime.

For those that are curious, he says that Boucher's pro pattern is somewhat similar to a Sakic retail. Looked less open to me, and I can't comment on the lie.

All of them will be Eastons. That's all the owner can lay hands on.

Daley switched from Trilages back to Easton early in the season.

Morrow uses TPS sticks, so the shop can't get them. No Warriors or CCM/RBK either. Everything else would have to be grabbed at the Stars sale if they're going to make them available.

If I remember right, the only ones who used Easton regularly in Dallas this year are Guerin, Zubov (though he switched back and forth between Warrior), Boucher, Jokinen, Daley, and Skoula before he was traded.

All of them will be Eastons. That's all the owner can lay hands on.

Daley switched from Trilages back to Easton early in the season.

Morrow uses TPS sticks, so the shop can't get them. No Warriors or CCM/RBK either. Everything else would have to be grabbed at the Stars sale if they're going to make them available.

If I remember right, the only ones who used Easton regularly in Dallas this year are Guerin, Zubov (though he switched back and forth between Warrior), Boucher, Jokinen, Daley, and Skoula before he was traded.

PM Buzz, I think he was looking for some Skoula's.