Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cause4alarm

CCM Vector elbow pads

Does anybody have any opinions of the new Vector line of elbow pads with their "free flowing" bicep cuffs?

Sometimes I think bicep cuffs have a tendency to lift the cap off the elbow when you straighten your arm and I was wondering if this new design really fixes this problem or if it's just a gimmick.

Also, some of the higher end elbow pads use laces instead of straps for tightening. Any reviews on how that's doing?

The bicep cuff is comfortable and allows for full range of motion. For the shop I did not order the V 10, V 8, or V 6 due to that lace up system. I see potential problems with the lace and velcro combo ripping apart. When pads at those price points have potential problems I stay away because it will only lead to pissed off customers. I didn't like the plastic tab under your inside elbow either. I wouldn't want to land on it. I brought in V 4 because it has the comfort without those problems. Now the only other problem is if the bicep pad comes apart from the elbow pad. I received a pair like that(2 peices apart) in the bag, brand new. Thank you Quality Control. Could I get a return authorization number for these please?

I have the 10.0's. I like them. They're mobile and very protective. For now I like the lace system. I guess time will tell if there are any problems

The lace wrap is incredible. My ? is: for how long before that velcro tab on the end of the lace rips off? Otherwise, the line-up is a very comfy pair of EPs.

So would you guys say the bicep pad really is something that sets it apart from the rest? Is it the real deal that they advertise it to be? I feel awkward with bicep cuffs, but they don't really make many EPs that way anymore.

Darkstar thats still yet to be determined, but in terms of out of thebox comfort the pad felt awesome from what I felt just wearing it in the store. The lace system really locks the pad in place on your arm.

the lace wrap is incredible. If i needed new elbows, the 6.0 would be the it.

I love the new Vector elbows. The lace system works really well imo.

I was really impressed with the whole line. I got the shins too and I really like them. The gloves look nice also.

Yeah gloves feel really mobile, especially the fingers. The Shins are pretty comfortable, but they seem REALLY wide.