Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

johnboy16

Warrior sticks

I actaully like my Dolomite more than my 05 Stealth Grip. Go figure. I came from really love that Stealth too.

likewise, i just picked up a handful of Dolomites and I too like them better than any of the previous Easton's or OPS' I had been using (Stealth, ST, Si-core, Synergy, Synthesis, Vapor XX/XXX lite)

i just cant answer this question myself so please help me...

is a dolomite (or macdaddy) really worth the hype and the cash?

i mean arent they just painted innos ?

i would like to buy one but they arent available in europe here and so i'd like to know if thats right so i could buy either a inno (over here) or some other top of the line stick (xxx lite, st grip or sl grip)

i just cant answer this question myself so please help me...

is a dolomite (or macdaddy) really worth the hype and the cash?

In my opinion, no.

actually thats my opinion too.

you get the nhl look but the old stick for a lot of cash which would also give you a 'really' top of the line stick like the other 3 i mentioned.

So can we get a Warrior rep or a decorated twigologist to explain to us why so many professionals are using a Polished Turd?

If we cut into a Domlite, would we find flubber or something?

Replace Warrior name with Innovative. Is it still a polished turd?

you get the nhl look but the old stick for a lot of cash which would also give you a 'really' top of the line stick like the other 3 i mentioned.

A lot of NHLers are switching to Warrior. If that doesn't make them a top of the line stick I don't know what does.

A lot of you are talking about the Dolomite. I've seen a good amount of pro players switching to the Dolomite. But isn't the Mac Daddy the top of the line stick for Warrior? Why do we see more Dolomites than Mac Daddies in the NHL?

The True1 never really had a strong following in the NHL.

Quick turnaround is what is helping them. It says a lot about their OEM business...they most likely had too much on their plate, so they couldn't dedicate themselves to their own brand.

A lot of you are talking about the Dolomite. I've seen a good amount of pro players switching to the Dolomite. But isn't the Mac Daddy the top of the line stick for Warrior? Why do we see more Dolomites than Mac Daddies in the NHL?

Possibly repainted Mac Daddys so they sell more Dolomites as they're more accessible? (haha I was calling it a True 1 but caught myself.)

Perhaps they dont have as many molds for the MacDaddy (true OPS), and it's a lot easier and cheaper to mold the Dolomite blades. Then again the XXX was made by them and they'd have some pro patterns from them..

A lot of NHLers are switching to Warrior. If that doesn't make them a top of the line stick I don't know what does.

I remember during the lockout -- the AHL players and at the beggining oh the NHL season -- Reebok stick seemed to be a huge hit -- seemed like everyone was switching to them-- they were going for inflated prices on ebay-- now i barely see NHL-- and AHL players using em. Things go in and out of style -- i have a similiar feeling thats whats going to happen with warriors sticks.

See JRs comment. Pro use doesn't mean that it's better for you.

I got an AK27 with an easton hybrid blade back in July. I have used it in a few games since, and I absolutely love it. No complaints whatsoever.