Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SirJW

Nike Sizing Question?

Hi - long time/ first time.

Do the Nike skate sizes change from model to model each year?

In other words are The Old Nike Quest size 7’s the same as the Nike Flexlite size 7? (Nike Quest 2 and Nike Flexlite 10).

What about the new Nike/Bauer One90’s?

Thanks…

I'm a half size smaller in my Flexlite's compared to Quest 1's..i think I went from 10.5EE Quest to 10D Flexlite (maybe 9.5EE woudl have worked.) the Flexlite's felt like they were going to be small for the first few min..but then were great and roomy

Nike skates aren't consistant in sizing like say CCM, Easton or Bauer. They seem to be all over the place the last few years and change slightly from model year to model year. Although known for the widest toe box and mid foot in the industry I would be very careful and definitely try on the model year your interested in. If you have wider thick feet Nike is a good alternative to the slimmer tighter fit of some other brands and aren't too bad for quality or durabillty. I've found Nike skates are very comfortable skates but find the fit a bit on the sloppy side although not to the point where they effect my skating. I liked the V10/12 models and have tried the Flexlites and they're a slightly different fit but found them both very acceptable for fit and performance. :blink: